The Association “Sur les pas d’Albert Londres” in the framework of the cooperation France-Balkans, in partnership with Pays Vichy-Auvergne and ALDA organises a traveling seminar for young reporters entitled “Young reporters of the Balkans and South-East Europe in region Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes”. The seminar under theme “Natural, cultural, gastronomic, historic, industrial heritage: an asset for territorial development!” will take place from 10 to 25 November 2018 in the heart of the region Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France. The idea of the exchange is to enable the young reporters, with the help of trained journalists, to represent the valorisation of the urban and rural territories through their cultural heritage from all perspectives. Profile of the candidates:
- Age of candidates 18 to 30
- To be citizen of one of the following countries: Croatia, Bosnia, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania.
- To be a professional journalist (all mediums accepted) or a student of journalism, communication, audio visual or multimedia studies who has some experience in the field;
- The language used during the seminar will be French (English can be used if necessary)
- Availability and possibility of the candidates to be present in France from 10 to 25 November 2018.
In order to apply, please send you CV and a motivation letter in French before 30 June 2018 on the following email address: email@example.com. For further information on the call and the program of the seminar you may consult http://www.sur-les-pas-d-albert-londres.fr and http://www.alda-europe.eu/public/doc/Appel_Candidature_Albert_Londres_2018.pdf.