MA is pleased to inform you that 2nd Call for Proposals for Interreg IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme Croatia-Serbia 2014-2020 is officially and successfully closed on Friday, 6 July at 3 p.m.
Key figures of the call are:
- Total available funds for 2nd CfP is 17.915.469,24 EUR (15.228.148,85 EUR of EU grant), whereas amount of funds requested is 111.325.002,54 EUR (94.033.932,05 EUR of EU grant).
- 111 project proposals were received via online application system (eMS).
- Submitted project proposals include 440 project partners, out of which 225 partners are from the Republic of Croatia and 215 partners are from Republic of Serbia.
- Submitted applications vary in project duration, from 18 to 30 months of maximum duration. Most of the applications refer to projects lasting 24 months.
- The funds requested per each Priority Axis and number of project proposals received are:
|Priority Axis||Funds requested|
|PA 1 – Improving the quality of public social and health services in the Programme area||15,9 mil EUR|
|PA 2 – Protecting the environment and biodiversity, improving risk prevention and promoting sustainable energy and energy efficiency||49,0 mil EUR|
|PA 3 – Contributing to the development of tourism and preserving cultural and natural heritage||27,7 mil EUR|
|PA 4 – Enhancing competitiveness and developing business environment in the Programme area||18,7 mil EUR|
Please see the 2nd Call for Proposals IN FIGURES.