The Managing Authority celebrated the official signing of the subsidy contracts for six projects selected for funding under the 1st Call for Proposals within Interreg IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme Croatia-Serbia 2014-2020 on 14 June 2017 in Osijek (Republic of Croatia).
Acting Director of the Agency for Regional Development of the Republic of Croatia and Head of the Managing Authority, Ms. Stella Arneri signed contracts with the Lead Beneficiaries of the following projects:
- Agricultural Waste – Challenges and Business Opportunities (Lead Beneficiary – Sveučilište Josipa Jurja Strossmayera u Osijeku, Građevinski fakultet Osijek)
- Enriching tourism offer for persons with visual impairment and blindness (Lead Beneficiary – Grad Sombor)
- Renewable Solar Energy (Lead Beneficiary – Grad Belišće)
- ORGANIC BRIDGE (Lead Beneficiary – Grad Valpovo)
- Wetlands Ecosystem Services Assessment in Croatia-Serbia cross border region (Lead Beneficiary – Pokret gorana Sremske Mitrovice)
- Implementation of cross-border joint actions toward environment protection in agriculture (Lead Beneficiary – Sveučilište J. J. Strossmayera u Osijeku Poljoprivredni fakultet u Osijeku).