The 6th Programming Task Force meeting was held virtually on 22 July 2021, with more than 30 participants from Croatia and Serbia.
The main objective of the meeting was to discuss and reach an agreement on the Programme thematic orientation, i.e. to select policy objectives and specific objectives of the new Interreg IPA Programme.
In addition to that, Managing Authority presented novelties in Interreg branding and indicator system in the period 2021-2027, and informed Programming Task Force members that the new Cohesion policy regulation 2021-2027 entered into force on 1 July 2021, while external experts presented the process and conclusions of the stakeholder consultations.
As a result of the meeting, the Programming Task Force selected the following POs and related SOs for the new Interreg Programme:
Policy Objective 1 (SMARTER EUROPE):
- SO 1.1 Developing and enhancing research and innovation capacities and the uptake of advanced technologies
Policy Objective 2 (GREENER EUROPE):
- SO 2.2 Promoting renewable energy in accordance with Renewable Energy Directive (EU) 2018/200119, including the sustainability criteria set out therein
- SO 2.4 Promoting climate change adaptation and disaster risk prevention, resilience, taking into account eco-system based approaches
Policy Objective 4 (SOCIAL EUROPE):
- SO 4.5 Ensuring equal access to health care and fostering resilience of health systems, including primary care, and promoting the transition from institutional to family-and community based care
- SO 4.6 Enhancing the role of culture and sustainable tourism in economic development, social inclusion and social innovation
More information regarding the programming process is available on Post 2020 section.