The Managing Authority organised the official signing of the Subsidy Contracts for the last six projects selected for funding under the 1st Call for Proposals within Interreg IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme Croatia-Serbia 2014-2020 in Zagreb at the premises of the Ministry of Regional Development and EU Funds of the Republic of Croatia.
On 29 August 2017, Ms Stella Arneri, Acting Director of the Agency for Regional Development of the Republic of Croatia and Head of the Managing Authority, signed six Subsidy Contracts of the total value of EUR 5.5 million with the Lead Partners (LP) for the following projects
- HORIS Horse Ride in Srijem;
- ROSIS4H Rediscovering Opportunities through Sustainable Impact in Supporting Horticulture development in the cross border area;
- FORRET Integrated Cross-Border Monitoring and Management Systems for Flood Risks, Environmental and Biodiversity Protection and Forestry Through Transboundary Forest Retentions and Other Measures;
- O.S. Subotica Osijek Secession Tourist Route;
- SeNs Wetlands Active SEnsor monitoring Network and environmental evaluation for protection and wiSe use of WETLANDS and other surface waters; and
- XBIT Cross-Border IT network for competitiveness, innovation and entrepreneurship.