Good news for our current and future project partners – Interreg IPA CBC Programme Croatia – Serbia will continue in the financial period 2021-2027.
The EU Member States are currently negotiating the legal basis for the future Cohesion Policy including Interreg. Eight thematic priorities used in 2014-2020 Interreg IPA programmes will be replaced by five policy objectives for ERDF:
- A smarter Europe – innovative and smart economic transformation;
- A greener, low-carbon Europe;
- A more connected Europe – mobility and regional ICT connectivity;
- A more social Europe – implementing the European Pillar of Social Rights;
- Europe closer to citizens – sustainable and integrated development of urban, rural and coastal areas through local initiatives.
Two Interreg-specific objectives are set out in the proposed regulation:
- better Interreg governance;
- a safer and more secure Europe.
For more information about the future legal framework and the budget of Cohesion Policy please visit the official website of the European Commission.
Programming Task Force
The Programming Task Force is set up to discuss the future or the Interreg IPA CBC Programme Croatia-Serbia in the 2021-2027 period.
Each country has appointed representatives to participate in the programming process. Representatives of the Managing Authority and Joint Secretariat, as well as representatives of the European Commission, have observer/advisory roles.
The Programming Task Force will manage tasks concerning preparing public consultations, development of territorial and socioeconomic analyses of the Programme area, discussing policy objectives, stimulating cross-border dialogues with stakeholders and all other tasks related to the preparation of the Programme.